Get an introduction to Braşov Old City with this 2-hour walking tour. Wander down Eastern Europe’s narrowest alleyway, see the candy-coloured houses of Piata Sfatului Square and get up close to St Nicholas Church, the Black Church and other notable sights. As you stroll, learn about Braşov’s history — from the Middle Ages through to present day — and receive the personalised attention of the guide. Numbers limited to 10 participants on this small-group tour.
- 1 person: 36 euro/person
- 2 persons: 18 euro/person
- 3 or more persons: 12 euro/person
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
The package includes:
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance fees, meals, drinksDeparture point The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square, central BraşovDeparture time:
- 5pm: April 6 – October 7
- 3pm: October 9 – April 7Duration 2 hours (approx.)Return details: Returns to original departure point.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox