2 days 1 night
Bran Castle aka Dracula’s Castle, Rasnov Fortress and trekking in Piatra Craiului National Park in 2 wonderful days of Culture Hike. The tour starts/ends Brasov County.
What You Can Expect
The trek is a medium one, except the part when/if we climb the highest peak of National Park: we spend 2 days in one of the most beautiful mountains of Romania, Piatra Craiului National Park. We start the tour from Brasov county and we end it, also, in Brasov, the most important touristic city of Romania. We visit Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress. We trek between 5 – 8 hours, we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm for a “special” lunch (from June to September), we cross 2 authentic mountain villages – Magura and Pestera – where we stay overnight at a local guesthouse having local food (the facilities are on the haul or in the room), depending of the weather and you we climb the highest peak of the National Park (2238), we cross Zarnesti Gorges.
- 195 euro/person for a group of 2 – 6 people
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Piatra Craiului National Park
- Food: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch pack, 1 dinner
- Driver/guide Professional guide (English Speaker)
- Transport by private vehicle Transport by air-conditioned minivanNot included: drinksPeriod: all year round.
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The route could be changed because of the weather conditions
- Please bring: Compulsory waterproof hiking boots and clothes; warm clothes recommended
- Complimentary pick-up from Brasov is offered for this tour/activity
- The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square or from your location in Brasov. Our guide holds the sign “Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.Departure time: 9 am
Duration:2 days (approx.)Also Check: The Old City Tour Of Brasov
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox